With the release of a series of policies such as the "Healthy China 2030" Plan, China's massive health industry is booming. It is estimated that by 2030, the market size of the massive health industry is expected to exceed 16 trillion RMB, which is three times the current market size. As a deep extension of the massive health industry, healthy textiles is supported by science and technology, is guided by innovation, and integrates healthcare, healthy scientific concepts and advanced technologies into the design and manufacture of traditional textile products.
ZJTEX always pays attention to the changes in the textile industry and the needs of the market. In 2021, the 21st ZJTEX will prospect the trend of healthy textile and focus on the future of intelligent weaving with the theme of "Technological innovation promotes diversified trans-boundary, intelligent textiles contributes a healthy future", and helps enterprises grasp the latest Industry dynamics to inspire the innovation and development of the textile industry.
- Starting point of China's "New Silk Road"
- With the highest number of freight railway routes connecting European countries, including Madrid (Spain), Tehran (Iran), Chelyabinsk (Russia), Mazari Sharif (Afghanistan), Riga (Latvia), Minsk (Belarus) and London (United Kingdom).
- Yiwu has set up official communications with 86 cities and trade partnerships with 64 cities in the "Belt and Road Initiative" territories.
- Yiwu has partnered with 24 cities from 18 countries as sister cities including Barcelona in Spain
- Yiwu is the world capital of small commodities
- Home of more than 2,500 textile companies, of which 53 have exceeded RMB 100 million of output value
- Many textile manufacturer clusters gather at Yiwu and adjoining area. There are over 1,400 hosiery enterprises with100,000 employers in Yiwu. Also, Yiwu is a major city for seamless apparel production in China, including approximately 300 enterprises and over 40,000 employers
- The textile industry is a tradition and main industry in Yiwu. By the end of 2015, Yiwu's largest industry, the garment and apparel industry, accounted for 19.72% of the total gross output value, while its second largest industry, the textile industry, accounted for 17.31% total gross output value.
YiwuTex is jointly hosted by the Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd. (organiser of ShanghaiTex), Yiwu China Commodities City Exhibition Co., Ltd. (organiser of China Yiwu International Commodities Fair) and the Jinhua Printing Industry Association. By teaming up, they have created a bonanza for the entire supply chain in the textile and garment industry, supporting the textile enterprises in Zhejiang to reform and upgrade.
Since 2017, the Zhejiang Government has initiated reform and upgrade in 10 traditional manufacturing sectors, including textiles, garments, leather products and chemical engineering. Yiwu was chosen as a pilot city for its garment manufacturing industry, receiving a funding of over RMB 30 million from the government.
Zhejiang Province Economic and Information Committee
Yiwu Municipal Government
Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd.
Adsale Exhibition Services (Shanghai) Ltd.
Yiwu China Commodity City Exhibition Co., Ltd